Car rent and Other tours – vehicles available from our Addis, Mekele, Gondar, Bahir Dar, Axum, Lalibela, Arba Minch offices.
Ethio Travel and Tours are able to prepare itineraries for your tour anywhere in Ethiopia. Please contact us if you are interested in this service.
Awash National Park
Lake Langano and Rift Valley Lakes
Sof Omar Caves
Car Rent – Unlike in most countries, when you hire a car in Ethiopia, you’ll commonly get a driver along with it! Understandably, this can take a bit of getting used to, especially if it’s your first trip to Ethiopia and you’ve never experienced it before. You’ll be able to stop at places that interest you and not have to worry about how to get around.
from Toyota’s version of a Jeep-like vehicle to Sedan type cars. Our Featured car rental Ethiopia fleet includes diverse models categories and classes.
- $120 per vehicle for 4WD per day 2017 model 4WD luxury SUV.
- $110 per vehicle for 4WD per day 2017 model 4WD Land cruiser.
- $90 per vehicle for per day 2017 model VAN luxury
- $70 per vehicle for per day 2014 model VAN
- $100 per vehicle for per day Toyota Coaster bus
- $90 per vehicle for 4WD per day model 2012
- $70 per vehicle for 4WD per day model 2010
Toyota vehicles considered to be one of the toughest operating environments in both temperature and terrain of Ethiopia as well as Africa.
Price Includes private vehicle, parking fee, AC, free mileage, allowance, comprehensive insurance, any government tax, airport arrival, and departure transfers.
With fuel – additional $30 per day same service.
Price Excludes items all not written as included.
Drivers are provided with a daily allowance by ETT to cover the cost of their food and accommodations.
- The condition of the roads in Ethiopia is variable and can be very poor in some places. It may take you longer to reach your destination than expected, so do take this into consideration when planning your itinerary and allow plenty of time. Don’t always believe the travel times shown by Google Maps!