The laws of Ethiopia govern Ethio Travel and Tours’ liability to passengers transported in its own vehicles. Ethio Travel and Tours stipulates that it is not liable for faults or defaults of other companies and persons that may be used in the carrying out of the tour services or for loss or damage to any personal effects, delays, injuries and sickness.
The right is reserved to alter the itineraries or arrangements for the well being and comfort of the passenger or any other reason. Ethio Travel and Tours recommends trip cancellation and baggage insurances.
Tours and Services
- Ethio Travel and Tours reserve the right to request a deposit of 30% at the time of confirming a booking.
- Final and complete payments must be made in advance of departure on cash bases.
- Other service payments, such as car service, may be paid at the time of departure as agreed with Ethio Travel and Tours
- If complete payment has not been made as per above Ethio Travel & Tours is not obliged to conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made before hand.
Danakil Tours – during your time in the Danakil the following terms apply:
- All cars 4×4 Land Cruiser of equivalent no older than 2012 model
- All cars have seat belts and air conditioning.
- All cars have been well maintained.
- All cars have good quality tyres.
- All cars have at least one spare tyre.
- All cars have full comprehensive insurance.
- All cars have long range fuel tanks including sub fuel tank.
- All cars will carry emergency water, food and fuel.
- All cars carry a fire extinguisher.
- The trips are monitored by GPS and regular contact is maintained between the driver and our office.
- Full and comprehensive insurance coverage on all of our vehicles, which is included in the cost of the trip.
- Cars will never take more than 4 passengers.
- Cars will always travel in convoy with security.
- Drivers will always drive safely and at a safe speed.
- Drivers will NOT use their mobile phones when driving.
- Cars will always drive a safe distance from each other.
- Tours can be cancelled by the customer up to 30 days prior to departure, ETT will return 90% of the payment from any payment or any deposit.
- Tours cancelled by the customer 30-15 days of departure may be subject to loss of deposit to cover any cost incurred by Ethio Travel and Tours. So, we will refund 80% from the total payment already made.
- For tours cancelled by the customer less than 15 days from departure there will be no refund.
- For tours cancelled by Ethio Travel and Tours the customer will receive a full refund.
BENEFICIARY NAME: AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK
BENEFICIARY NAME: ETT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1304027469000
Branch Name: Kazanchis Branch
SWIFT CODE: AWINETAA
Bank address: Kazanchis Area, Marshall Tito Street
At Nega City Mall, Ground Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Kirkos Sub City, Kazanchis Area, Marshall Tito Street
Nega City Mall, 5th Floor office number 510
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia